Welcome to Exclusive Mirgration Group a Advisory company

Immigration Consulting Website Templates
Australia Office
‭+61 387388779
86 Newgrange Bld Clyde North, Victoria, Australia
India Office
‭+91 9779975629
Jandiala Road Tarn Taran, Punjab, India.

This visa requires that you be sponsored by your child, or another eligible sponsor, in Australia.You must be aged by definition (generally over 65) and this application is made onshore

Who is eligible for a Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)?

To qualify for the contributory aged parent visa, you must be Aged by definition. You must be the parent of a child who is settled in Australia and is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor. Usually, your child will sponsor you. If your child is under 18 years you may also be sponsored by your child’s spouse, a close family relative or guardian of your child, a close family relative or guardian of your child’s spouse or a community organisation.

You must have a commitment by a person prepared to provide you with an Assurance of Support.

Other Requirements for a Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)

The balance of family test requires that half your children must be permanently resident in Australia or you have more children permanently resident in Australia than any other overseas single country.

This visa can be applied for onshore if you do not have restrictions on your current visa.

Benefits of a Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)

This visa allows parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their children who are living in Australia. By paying the contribution to the Australian government you accelerate processing. Where the normal aged parent visa could be 30 years in processing the Contributory visa will be process in 24-36 months.

Looking for a Different Family Visa?

There are several other options available for families:

  • The Prospective Marriage Visa
  • The Onshore Partner Visa
  • The Offshore Partner Visa
  • The Parent Visa
  • The Contributory Parent Visa
  • The Aged Parent Visa
  • All Options For Dependant Children Visas
  • The Remaining Relative Visa