Welcome to Exclusive Mirgration Group a Advisory company

Immigration Consulting Website Templates
Australia Office
‭+61 387388779
86 Newgrange Bld Clyde North, Victoria, Australia
India Office
‭+91 9779975629
Jandiala Road Tarn Taran, Punjab, India.

This visa requires that you be sponsored by your child or another eligible sponsor, in Australia.

Who is eligible for a Parent Visa (Subclass 103)?

To obtain a parent visa you must be the parent of a child who is settled in Australia and is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor. Usually, your child will sponsor you. If your child is under 18 years you may also be sponsored by your child’s spouse, a close family relative or guardian of your child, a close family relative or guardian of your child’s spouse or a community organisation.

Other Requirements for a Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

You must have a commitment by a person prepared to provide you with an Assurance of Support.

The balance of family test requires that half your children must be permanently resident in Australia or you have more children permanently resident in Australia than any other overseas single country.

Note:  There can be a very long waiting period for this visa.

Benefits of a Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

This visa allows parents to migrate to Australia permanently to join their children who are living in Australia.

Looking for a Different Family Visa?

There are several other options available for families:

  • The Prospective Marriage Visa
  • The Onshore Partner Visa
  • The Offshore Partner Visa
  • The Contributory Parent Visa
  • The Aged Parent (Subclass 804) Visa
  • The Contributory Aged Parent (Subclass 143) Visa
  • All Options For Dependant Children Visas
  • The Remaining Relative Visa